Contact information and arrival
S/S Bore is located on the shore of the Aura River, on Linnankatu. S/S Bore is easy to reach by both public transport and a car. There are public transport stops near the hostel and the ship terminal is only a short walk away from S/S Bore. You can view S/S Bore on the map here.
By public transport
- Public Föli bus number 1 operates along Linnankatu, between the airport and the harbour, and goes right past Bore.
- The name of the closest bus stop is Forum Marinum.
- If you arrive by car or a charter bus, there are free-of-charge parking spaces in front of Forum Marinum.
- You can get the parking permit from the hostel’s reception. We also have city maps.
- With a parking disc, you can park in the area for four hours.
Closes public transportation stops and stations
- Public Föli bus stop Forum Marinum 0,2 km
- Fölläri city bicycle station Forum Marinum 0,2 km
- Viking Line customer terminal 0,6 km
- Tallink Silja customer terminal 0,7 km
- Long distance bus and train stops at Turku harbour 0,9 km (N.B. Only some trains and busses stop here, for more information see vr.fi and matkahuolto.fi)
- Turku Central Bus station 3,5 km
- Turku Central Railway station 2,3 km
- Turku Airport 8,9 km
Closest landmarks and attractions
- Forum Marinum 0,2 km
- Suomen Joutsen ship 0,2 km
- Turun Castle 0,3 km
- River ferry Föri 0,9 km
- Cable car Funikulaari 0,9 km
- Turku Cathedral 3,1 km
- Ruissalo Island 3,8 km
- Moominworld 13,2 km
Closest restaurants and grocery stores
- Restaurants at Bore 0 km
- Restaurant Göran 0,2 km
- K-Supermarket Föri grocery store 1,2 km