Ship Hostel S/S Bore
Spend an unforgettable hostel night at a museum ship! Charm and atmosphere of an old cruise ship.
S/S Bore, or ‘Zero Bore’ as Turku residents know it, was completed in 1960 in Oskarshamn, Sweden. The location of Bore, now a museum ship, and the hostel operating onboard the ship is ideal – on the Aura River, in front of Forum Marinum. The guests can even walk from the harbour to the hostel. Read more on how to find Bore here.
The ship hostel features 130 cabins for 1–4 people. Reception is open 24/7, and laundry opportunity, storage service and wireless internet are all part of the hostel’s services.
- Cabin for one person starting from €47 per night.
- Cabin for two people starting from €76 per night.
- Cabin for two people with a living area starting from €94 per night.
- Cabin for three people starting from €109,50 per night.
- Cabin for four people starting from €135 per night.
All cabins have their own bathroom*. The price includes sheets (customers make their own beds), a towel, breakfast (on weekdays 6.30–10.00 am, on weekends 6.30–10.30 am) and a morning sauna (every morning 6–10 am).
*If you wish to spend your night at the former crew cabins (backpacker cabins) for 1–3 people (shared toilet and shower facilities on the hallway), the prices start from €40 per person.